|Grade||KHDA Approved Fee AED||Discount*||Fees for A/Y 2016/17|
|KG 1 and 2||54,703||2,513||52,190|
|Grade 1 to 5||65,644||8,144||57,500|
|Grade 6 to 10||76,584||9,084||67,500|
|Grade 11 & 12||83,852||11,352||72,500|
We will be introducing a sibling discount of 10% on tuition fees for the third (youngest) and subsequent child in each family for the 2017/18 academic year attending any Taaleem school in Dubai.
We will not be implementing a tuition fee increase for the next academic year 2017/18. Our tuition fees will therefore remain at the same level of 2016/17.
From next year (2017/18) tuition fees may be paid in three instalments due: 31st July 2017, 30th November 2017 and 28th February 2018.
- Application Fee: The one-time non-refundable non-transferable Application Fee of AED 500 is required to process your child’s application.
First Semester Fees are due on or before 31st July. Fees for the second semester are due paid by post-dated check, cash or by credit card on or before 31st December.
- Once a seat is offered, a non-refundable Tuition Deposit/Registration Fee is required to reserve the seat until full tuition payment is made before 31 July. This fee is deductible against first term tuition fees. The school will advise of the amount.
- Uniforms: Uniforms are not included in the fee structure. Uniforms are available for purchase at Zaks in Uptown Mirdiff, +971 (0)4 284 7384, www.zakstore.com
- SEN/EAL: Parents opting to take advantage of specialist SEN/EAL services will be charged a fee for these.
- Extra-curricular Activities (ECAs) and Educational Visits: ECAs by external suppliers and some optional educational visits will occur separate fees.